Work Unit: Park County Emergency Operation Center
Supervisor: Health Department Director and City - County Health Officer
COVID-19 Vaccination Technician - The vaccination technician will provide vaccinations to the Park County following all safety protocols per Park City-County Health Department, FEMA for a mass vaccination campaign and community outreach clinics. The vaccination technician will be able work both independently and with support staff in larger vaccination events.
Minimum Qualifications - The vaccination technician will possess the following abilities:
- Must be approved/licensed to give immunizations and perform rapid Covid 19 testing
- Ability to integrate new information/complete training offered by the Health Department regarding vaccine delivery, testing and safety protocols
- Ability to travel to off site locations in Park County to provide popup vaccine clinics and testing as needed for the Covid-19 response
- Possess computer skills to be able to accurately document vaccinations, Covid-19 tests and results using confidential database and paperwork
- Ability to interact with the public with clear accurate information, polite, respectful as a representative of the Park City County Health Department
- Availability to work up to 40 hours weekly
- Possess Valid Drivers license
- Work independently most of the time, may be with a partner provided by the Health Department as needed for larger events.