Pay Grade: 9 Title: YGM Gift Store Manager
Non-Exempt Pay range $16.39 - $20.42
Full Time Position
Supervisor: Yellowstone Gateway Museum Executive Director
The YGM Gift Store Manager will work on the Yellowstone Gateway Museum premises and is responsible for assisting visitors and performing a variety of museum duties during regular museum business hours. This is a grant funded position and dependent on the availability of funding.
Each essential function makes up a portion of the job, and all other functions are included in “Other Duties as Assigned”. Duties of the position are not all inclusive and subject to change.
1) Establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees and the public.
2) Manage stock in the museum store and expand sales through inventory purchases and sales.
3) Use personal computer to manage database information.
4) Maintain and exhibit discretion at all times when handling confidential information.
5) Effectively communicate orally.
6) Work independently and complete assigned job duties on schedule.
OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
Performs a variety of other duties as assigned by the Gateway Museum Executive Director. This includes participating in special projects, filling in for other employees, participating in ongoing trainings and attending approved seminars and workshops.