Are You Trustworthy, Self-Motivated and Community Minded? The Park County Sheriff’s Office is looking for (2) new full time team members interested in a career in a law enforcement capacity with our Sheriff's Office.
- Take pride in performing excellent public service to your community!
- Deputy Sheriffs primarily protect and serve the citizens of Park County and the State of Montana as sworn peace officers.
- Responsible for conducting Public Relations activities and participating in Professional Development opportunities.
- Benefit package includes Sheriff’s Retirement System; 3 vacation weeks, 12 sick days, holidays, Health and Life insurance, AFLAC, discounted local merchants/vendors, etc.
- MUST be valid and current POST certified OR Have successfully PASSED testing with MTLETC.
Click on the Job Description for qualifications and additional information.
To apply please download the application package, print it out and submit with your updated resume and cover letter by mail to:
Park County Human Resources
414 E. Callender St.
Livingston, MT 59047
Applications and signatures MUST be originals for consideration. NO ELECTRONIC, FAXED or EMAILED applications will be accepted.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION PACKAGE
You may also stop by the Courthouse HR office for a packet!
Learn more about the Park County Sheriff's Office.